Cliff Puckla
Colleen Olson
Wendy
Kathy Pealander
Ccolleen Carlile

Torggy
Posted on Monday, March 21, 2005 - 8:03 am:   

Hey! I remember most of them people.

We talked Grunk into eating a cigarette on the way to a football game once. He got so sick he could not play in the game. Boy was Coach Elala(sp) pissed.

dave_bruski
Posted on Tuesday, March 22, 2005 - 12:01 pm:   

It was good to see that you had been to site! do you have pictures of the school in the 70s? I down loaded abunch. Thank you. what is agood time to find you here? I ll stop back latter.

dva bock
Posted on Tuesday, March 22, 2005 - 12:50 pm:   

Where did you live in the valley? I lived on the lanr rd.I seen dale about 4 years ago. Do you ever talk to him and dose he ever get on line?

Torggy
Posted on Tuesday, March 22, 2005 - 11:36 pm:   

No I do not have any pictures of the school in the 70's. I wish I did. If I could get some more intrest in the site maybe someone else does and would be willing to post them.

I lived in French river and graduated in 1969.

What year did you guys graduate?

My schedule is really irratic this time of year> I try to check in on the site every morning and every evening. I do live on the west coast so keep that in mind.

dave_bock
Posted on Tuesday, March 29, 2005 - 1:02 pm:   

I would have graduated 69 .I left school 68.I went with Ann Johns. I ran with Dale and Larry. I lived on the jane rd. What was your full name and where did you live?
Dave

Torggy
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 9:39 am:   

I do not remember a Dave in our class but I do remember Ann Johns and the other names you have mentioned. You have posted as Dave Bruski and Dave Bock. Said you live on the lanr rd? and on the jane rd. Please forgive me if my memory is bad or my suspicions are wrong but somthing seems amiss.

However, my last name is Torgerson and I lived in French river. At present I live in northwest Washington state.

I look forward to any info you may have about CV folks no matter where they exist.

Torggy
Posted on Sunday, July 3, 2005 - 12:17 pm:   

Speaking of looking for people. I hear that I have a former next door neighbor living not far from me here in Northwest Washington state.

Dale, If you read this, drop me an email. Would love to get together and have a beer or coffee or something.

torggy@clovervalleyforum.com

dave.bock13
Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2006 - 12:51 pm:   

Torggy, how are you doing not been online for a long time. but i thought i would drop back in to see how is all on there. is there any new news

Torggy
Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2006 - 6:49 pm:   

Glad to hear from you Dave. All the latest posts and news are on the "Latest from up the shore thread".

Dale White
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 3:49 pm:   

Hey, Dave B. glade to here from you it's been many years. I never got a e-mail from you. Dale White

dave 69
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 3:54 pm:   

Dale I sent an Email to you let me know if it got to you.

dave.69
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 4:04 pm:   

DALE.Did you look at that message that Torggy left you.He left an Email address for you.

dave69
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 4:10 pm:   

dale here is my email dave.bock13@yahoo.com

Dale White
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 4:26 pm:   

I just snt you a e-mail with a picture attached.. Dale

DAVE 69
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 4:27 pm:   

DALE i TRYED THE eMALE ADDRESS YOU GAVE ME IT DIDNT WORK SO POST IT HERE THE THE WAY YOU ENTER IT AND I LL GET BACK TO YOU after I GET BACK HOME.

dave69
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 9:08 pm:   

Dale,I like hearing from you. It's been along time. I thought about you a lot . I always thought of you as one of my best friends. I remember alot of the things that you and I did that we would do that we would not tell anyone now about. I Think thats why think of you as I do. Well keep in touch . Dave

dave 69
Posted on Monday, September 18, 2006 - 3:12 pm:   

TORGGY,

How do we look at our profiles or others I've been trying,but no luck.my email address is here please let me know what I am doing wrong.Thank you.

w

Torggy
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 - 8:09 am:   

There is no password needed to to post on this site. Feel free to use any username you wish.

I have not set the site up to have profile information stored.

dave bruski
Posted on Friday, April 1, 2005 - 9:23 am:   

I use to live in wash. I had alot of good times out there.What part of the state do you live in?
I seen Ann Johns about 4 years ago she stiil lives in Duluth.Do you remember Peggy Monrole.That gose way back like us.Liz Johns live on Island Lake marreid 4 kids.Dales son died swimming. Dale was always such a good swimmer.Torggy how about those class picture? Would you be able to put them on this site?

Torggy
Posted on Friday, April 1, 2005 - 9:48 am:   

I do not have many pictures but well post what I have this weekend. I have to get off to that ugly thing called work now.

I live in the northwest corner of Washington.

dave bock
Posted on Monday, June 26, 2006 - 2:51 am:   

toggy. I had herd that the old school had been set a fire, saw the picture. Thats to bad grunk lives right accoss the road from there.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration